Here’s some more scavenge ideas…
16) 40 points: Interview a shopper inside food store who is not a part
of any of the other teams and who was not at starting point when we
started. Ask them to name every type of pet they have ever had and what their names were, what toothpaste they use and why, and what has brought them out to the store. Be polite!
19) 20 Points: Have your whole team fit into one closet in someone’s
house for 30 seconds. If the closet has a door, you must close it. If it doesn’t, just remain confined to the closet space.
20) 35 Points: The whole team must carry on a 2 minute conversation with the (town monument). For an extra 25 points, proclaim the gospel
of Jesus Christ to it for 20 seconds. DO NOT TOUCH, MOVE, DEFACE, DEBODY, OR DE-ANYTHING
21) 15 Points: Jesus was amazed by something, what was it? (Lint : M)
22) 30 Points: Go to a Sheriff or Police station, finding at least one
uniformed officer, tell the officer(s) that their service and sacrifice are appreciated. A gift or card of some TASTEFUL kind would be a nice touch and worth an extra 10 points. You also get 30 extra points if you have prayer with an officer(s) or inside the establishment, praying for such things as: the county, city, state, officers, their families and people in need. Prayer time must be at least 30 seconds in length. You may have the camera either on or off during prayer time. *Note: Please be serious when you do this. Please.*
23) 15 Points: Complete: Trust in the Lord, and he shall….. (Lint:
24) 15 points: Every member of the group must come up with code names
for one another. List them below.
25) 25 points: Order one medium combination drink (a little of all the
drinks they have on fountain put into that one cup) from a restaurant
drive thru with your best Darth Vader impersonation. Also order as many straws as there are people in your team. Then park the car in one of the parking spaces at the restaurant, set the drink somewhere safe, get out of the car and run around it (all of you in the same direction) while each of you rub your heads and do your best Curly “Woo! Woo!Woo!” impersonation. Then you all must each drink the drink at the same time with the straws.
26) 15 points: Make up a 20 second dance called “The Funky Chicken”, and then do it in front of a security camera somewhere.
27) 20 points: The entire team must stand in a circle without shoes.
Each person must vacuum the feet of the person to their left.
28) 2 points each: Tell a stranger or friend “Merry Christmas”. Limit 10.
29) 50 points : You must video a fashion show in someone’s home that is at least 60 seconds in length. Each team member must wear an article of clothing that is opposite their gender (Guys wear something feminine, girls wear something masculine). You must have a runway area to stroll through in front of a judge/ commentator who will make on camera comments just as in a real fashion show. You get an extra 15 points if the judges are 3 people not on list, and you get an extra 10 points if you have appropriate background music.