Chubby Bunny – WARNING!

For those of you that are not aware… a young girl has died while playing Chubby Bunny. With a mouth full of marshmallows, they became very slippery and became lodged in her throat and she choked on them. This was reported on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 1999.

Although Chubby Bunny has been played for years without such incident (at least none reported), one death or injury is one too many and we strongly encourage you NOT to play this game with your youth. We also ask that if you see other game sites that have posted this activity, please encourage them to post a similar notice. Thank-you.

Christopher Fane
EGAD! Ideas Administrator