Royal Balloon Rumble is a Great Game!
We designed this on a trip to Lithuania this past summer and it was a huge success. Takes a little prep time but I think your kids will really like it!
OK What you need:
Yarn / String (Your looking for a string that can you can tie to your teens leg but one that will break if pulled to hard)
You need at least 2 balloons for each teen
1. Tie a piece of string to a fully blown up balloon
2. Divide your Teens into two groups A & B
3. Tie a string with a balloon on it to group A’s Right Leg (after this is done there should be about 2-3 feet between their leg and the balloon)
4. Tie a string with a balloon on it to group B’s Right Leg (after this is done there should be about 2-3 feet between their leg and the balloon)
5. Groups A & B face off in pairs
6. Each member takes their left hand and put it on their opponents shoulder
7. Each member then holds the fore arm of their opponent with their right hand
(Kind of like a hand shake only holding the fore arm)
8. Now with out letting go and when the leader shouts GO! the pairs must try to pop each other’s Balloon!
9. After in each group there is a winner the winners face off and this continues until you have a final Champion.
10. If you have time Do it again
We did this with a group of Lithuanians and Belo Russians in Lithuania and it was a HUGE HIT! Hey if we can play this game with kids who don’t speak a lick of English you can definitely have some fun in your church!
(No purposeful kicking or hurting allowed)Read more