This is a game that I made up for my youth. It is a simple game of throw and catch, but my youth absolutely love it and have played it day after day.
1. Form the youth into a wide circle with each youth in a chair.
2. Have a rubber kickball to throw.
3. Each youth will throw the ball to another youth. If the throw is wild, the thrower is out. If the good throw is not caught, the catcher is out.
4. A youth can not throw the ball to the person in the chair directly to each side of him/her.
5. The youth leader has the final say on who is out in each situation.
Yes, a simple game that I titled , which was quickly renamed “Lima” Ball.Read more